Qualifying Wellness Exam
Schedule your exam with your Primary Care Physician (or Gynecologist). While most health plans require wellness exams be 365 days apart, YourChoice Health Plan covers one wellness exam every calendar year (Jan – Dec). So, If you had an exam in July of last year, you can still have a wellness exam in March of this year at no cost to you.
Remember to Bring:
The Wellness Exam typically includes the following:
- Blood Pressure
- Listen to Heart & Lungs with Stethoscope
- Skin Screening
- Testicular Screening for men
- Review Personal/Family Medical History
- Review and Discuss Blood Work Results (member must complete prior to the exam)
- Review and Discuss the items listed on the Wellness Exam Form
- Review, Sign and Date the Wellness Exam Form
- TAKE YOUR LAB WORK RESULTS TO YOUR WELLNESS EXAM APPOINTMENT
It is recommended that Lab Work be completed within 60 days prior to your wellness exam. Lab draw results generally take 7-10 days to post online.
Female Pap Smear/Pelvic Exams can be done by your OB/GYN or Primary Care Physician