Ibrahim Fadeyi, PharmD, RPh
Clinical Pharmacist/Pharmacy Advocate
Ibrahim recently joined the team at Manatee YourChoice Health Plan as a Clinical Pharmacist and Pharmacy Advocate. He is a Tampa native and loyal Bucs fan. After graduating with a PharmD from Florida A&M University, he spent 5 years working as a community pharmacist in Lakeland and Tampa. He has a passion for helping people achieve and exceed their health goals, and is a strong supporter of preventative health.
Contact Ibrahim for help with:
- Transferring a medication to a preferred pharmacy to save money or create more convenience
- Understanding a new prescription and the potential side effects.
- Ideas to help manage side effects of medications.
- Accessing copay assistance and coupons for your high cost medications.
- Working with your Physicians on making sure that the right medication is affordable and creates compliance.
- Strategies to try and improve medical conditions without prescriptions. This isn’t for everyone, but many of the most common prescriptions are used for medical conditions that can also be improved with lifestyle behavior change (diet, exercise, stress management, etc.)