ProjectZ: Better Sleep Starts Here
Do you (or your bed partner) snore? Do you wake up still feeling tired? Tune in to a free webinar on Thursday, October 19th, to learn the symptoms and consequences of untreated sleep apnea. Learn more and register here!
ProjectZ wants to know how you slept last night.
That might sound like an odd question, but we know that sleep is one of the primary factors affecting how you will perform today - and throughout your lifetime.
If you slept well last night:
- Your body’s neurocognitive system was able to repair and replenish itself, consolidating new knowledge and skills, carefully storing and conserving memory, and creating neural space for new ideas and creative function
- Your body’s cardiovascular, muscular, digestive, and hormonal systems completed the crucial repairs and rejuvenations required for daily activity and lifelong health
- You’re less likely to get in a car accident
- You’re more likely to engage in positive, productive relationships with collegues, clients, friends, and family members
- You are less vulnerable to disease, depression, anxiety, weight issues, and other conditions that can become debilitating
Sleep Deprivation has serious consequences:
When you are sleep deprived, your health, safety and quality of life become radically com- promised. If you are regularly sleep deprived, you are at risk for:
- Heart disease, a #1 killer in the U.S. for both men and women
- Obesity and diabetes
- Developing certain types of cancers
- Mental health issues such as anxiety, depression and panic disorder
- A compromised immune system
ProjectZ can help you get the sleep you need
ProjectZ is a web-based sleep program designed by sleep doctors to help you get the restorative
sleep you need to live a long, healthy and happy life. ProjectZ works in three easy steps:
Get your sleep tested:
You will answer a short, clinically validated questionnaire about your current sleep health and lifestyle.
Receive a detailed report:
Based on your answers, ProjectZ will detect any sleep issues you may have and create a sleep plan customized to your needs.
ProjectZ works quickly; You can expect to see your sleep improving in as little as 14 days!