Online Training Programs that Work
A New Way To Get Healthy and Change your Life!
Programs are available free of charge to adult (age 19+) YourChoice Health Plan members and MCG employees not on the health plan.
- Livingeasy - take control of stress and create calm where there was anxiety [Download Flyer]
- Livingfit - start exercising regularly (and actually enjoy it!) [Download Flyer]
- Livinglean - end food cravings, break unhealthy eating habits, lose weight [Download Flyer]
- Livingfree - quit smoking and feel great doing it [Download Flyer]
- Livingsmart - control your drinking or stop altogether, whichever you choose [Download Flyer]
- Livingwell - successfully take charge of diabetes and live life to the fullest [Download Flyer]
- A series of 20-35 minute high-definition video sessions, each split into short segments that deliver simulated live instruction by an expert, with animated supporting graphics to maximize user engagement and learning;
- Interactive quizzes that engage the user and enhance memory recall;
- PersonalCoach™ -powerful proprietary software that monitors ongoing questionnaire responses and delivers customized coaching content to the participant based on their specific needs at that point in time;
- Practical assignments to transform 'classroom' learning into real-world application;
- Automated email reminders to encourage ongoing participation
- Additional support such as optional reading materials, downloadable support audios and the ability to email questions to a coach
To get started or learn more:
Employees not on the health plan contact EHB for ID# set up.
Having technical difficulties? If you're able to log in but having trouble with the program, use the "Contact Us" link in the top right corner of the portal. If you're having trouble logging in, you can reach SelfHelpWorks customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-296-6001. (note: customer support is based in California and operates 8am - 5pm PST)