Become A Champion
The Wellness Champion is the Worksite Wellness Representative who assists in the communication and facilitation of worksite wellness programs through the coordination of the Wellness Manager. The goals & objectives of the Wellness Champion Program are to expose all Manatee YourChoice Members to wellness programs that provide opportunities to improve and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The role of the Wellness Champion is to:
- Identify activities to offer to employees and members, utilizing employee interest survey results, employee feedback and Manatee YourChoice sponsored wellness initiatives
- Support and promote a healthy worksite environment and activities
- Distribute wellness communications to employees
- Coordinate wellness activities and events with support and resources from the Wellness Manager
- Track and report wellness program activities and submit quarterly
Steps to becoming a Wellness Champion
- Complete the online Wellness Champion Application and request that your Supervisor complete section 2 - Supervisor Approval Form.
- Submit to Christine Fritz, Manatee YourChoice Health Plan.