A brand new online program for members at risk of developing type 2 diabetes is available through our partner, Omada! In order to participate, all you need to do is complete your Qualifying Event Blueprint Lab Work at Quest. If your lab results indicate that you are at risk for type 2 diabetes, Omada will contact you and invite you to sign up.
- A1C of 5.7 or greater OR
- Fasting Blood Glucose of 100 mg/dl or greater
- BMI of 25.0 or greater OR
- Waist circumference of 35” or greater for women, or 40” or greater for men.
NOTE: Those who have been diagnosed with diabetes are not eligible to particiapte in this program. Please contact Florey Miller for information about available resources.
What is Omada?
Omada® is a digital lifestyle change program that inspires healthy habits that last. Omada combines the latest technology with ongoing support so you can make the changes that matter most—whether that’s around eating, activity, sleep, or stress. It’s an approach shown to help you lose weight and reduce the risks of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
You’ll get your own:
- Interactive program to guide your journey
- Wireless smart scale to monitor your progress
- Weekly online lessons to empower you
- Professional health coach for added support
- Small group of participants to keep you engaged
There is no cost for you to engage in this program - this is offered to you as a member of the Health Plan.
Contact Florey at email@example.com or 941.748.4501 x6410 with any questions about this program or to learn about available resources to help you reduce your risk.
Take this simple quiz to help determine if you at risk for Type 2 Diabetes